Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Barking Frog

(Originally posted 7/5/06)

The Barking Frog. I think it is a great name for a restaurant. Located next to the Herbfarm in Woodinville, we had breakfast at the Barking Frog after a hot air balloon ride. We wanted some food in our stomachs prior to hitting the local wineries.

I had the blueberry pancakes and they had to be some of the best ones I had ever had. You get five large pancakes, stuffed with very juicy blueberries. They were thinner pancakes so they were not dry and cakey as some pancakes can be. They were more moist, especially with the fresh blueberries which just oozed juice. My wife had the eggs benedict and enjoyed them very much too.

Breakfast was inexpensive and well worth the trip. I did look at the rest of their menus, for brunch, lunch and dinner, and I did like the available choices. With more time, I would have returned here to check out their other meals.

Barking Frog
Willows Lodge
14580 NE 145 Street
Woodinville, WA
Phone: (877) 424-3930
http://www.willowslodge.com/culinary-barkingfrog.php

Barking Frog in Woodinville

No comments: