Sunday, February 3, 2008

Italian Wine Tasting-Salem

Do you enjoy Italian wines? Would you like to taste some excellent Italian wines, most from small, artisan wineries? Then stop by Salem this Tuesday evening.

Salem Wine Imports, which I previously reviewed, is hosting an Italian wine tasting this Tuesday night at 6:30p.m. Eileen Wright of Adonna Imports will present some Italian wines from her portfolio. As I have mentioned before, I am a big fan of the wines of Adonna Imports and they are well worth checking out.

I may stop by so maybe I will see you there.

Update (2/4/08): I have found out which wines will be tasted. They include: 1. Martilde, "Gelo" white--from Oltrepo Pavese; 2. La Maggiorina, from Boca in the Piedmont; 3. The rustic, earthy, Bonarda also from Martilde; 4. The Solatione Chianti Classico; 5. The intriging Teroldego Rotaliano from Trentino; and 6. will be a surprise Eileen will bring.

Salem Wine Imports
32 Church Street
Salem, MA
Phone: 978-741-9463

No comments: