Monday, June 9, 2008

Cellar Tours Blog

Would you like to learn more about the food and wine of Spain, Portugal, Italy and France? If so, there is another resource you might wish to check out, the new Cellar Tours blog.

Cellar Tours is a luxury tour company which I used to book my Spanish vacation last fall. They specialize in food and wine tours of Spain, Portugal, France and Italy. I was extremely pleased with all of the effort they invested in my vacation and it was an amazing trip. I will be using them again next year when I plan to travel to Portugal.

They have started a blog to: "... to keep our visitors abreast of upcoming events and activities, restaurant and hotel reviews, wine recommendations, and much more. This is also a way to hear your feedback and suggestions and for us to share new and upcoming routes and destinations included in our wine tours portfolio."

You can currently read about a Medieval Fair and Wine Battle in Rioja as well as Garrotxa National Park. Why not stop over and check out their blog and learn more about these fascinating destinations.

No comments: