Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Uburger: Chicken

On my last visit to Uburger, I tried a burger but it was also recommended, and I had seen other raves, that I should try their chicken sandwiches. So I decided to check out the chicken.

Their chicken sandwiches contain a marinated grilled chicken breast and cost either $4.50 or $4.75. I ordered the Phat Chick, which has cheddar cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce. I have to say that it was an excellent sandwich and the recommendations were spot on. It was a moist piece of meat with a very nice flavor from the marinade. It was also a good-sized piece of chicken with plenty of real bacon atop it. For the price, this is a good and tasty value. I also tried their French Fries ($1.75) which are handmade. They were thin cut, piled high in their container, and tasted good, though I still prefer their onion rings.

I think this restaurant definitely is doing well and I certainly would like to see more of them open in the local area.

Uburger
636 Beacon Street
Boston, MA
Phone: 617-536-0448

No comments: