Friday, September 4, 2009

Sweet Thoughts: Wine Now Available

As I mentioned previously, the Sweet Thoughts store in Melrose acquired a license to sell wine. I am pleased to report that they are now selling wine, and have approximately 50 wines in stock. A significant number of their wines are from Adonna Imports, one of my favorite purveyors of Italian wines.

You will find wines from producers I have reviewed before such as I Clivi, Le Piane, and Cascina Roera. Not only have I tasted their wines, but I have also met the wine makers. These are excellent Italian wines, from small producers and are usually organic. Sweet Thoughts stocks wines from other countries and regions as well, from California to France. It seems that they have taken great care in the selection of their stock.

You should stop by and check out what they have.

No comments: