Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winners of the Boston Wine Expo Tickets

And the winners are......

Last week, I posted about a contest to win a pair of tickets to the Boston Wine Expo Sunday Grand Tasting event. To enter, you only had to leave a comment on my post and two lucky winners, drawn at random, would each receive a pair of tickets. There were 29 commenters, all desirous of winning, but unfortunately only two of them can win. Thanks to everyone who entered!

The first winner is...Rachel Halko.

The second winner is....CatherineC.

Congratulations to the winners and please email your contact information to me so that I can send you the tickets. If for any reason, the winners are unable to accept the tickets, I will draw a new name to win.

I'll be at the Expo so hopefully I will see some of you there!


No comments: